Elliott Låndon Breckenridge

Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Wardrobe

Body Mist:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Juice-Beatuty-Pom-Mist/15566761

Lotion:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hand-Body-Lotion-Movie-Star-Skin-8oz/15105722

Mascara:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/L-Oreal-Voluminous-Million-Lashes-Mascra-Blackest-Black/14972780

Nail Polish:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/essie-Nail-Color-turquoise-caicos/15140844
http://www.walmart.com/ip/essie-Nail-Color-fiesta/15140783

Hats:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-Solid-Fedora-Hat/15779509
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-Solid-Fedora-Hat/15779518

Dresses:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Op-Juniors-Convertible-2-in-1-Dress/15554801
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Op-Juniors-Convertible-2-in-1-Dress/15554806

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-One-Shoulder-Maxi-Dress/16440621
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-One-Shoulder-Maxi-Dress/16440614

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Women-s-Tiered-Smocked-Dress/15833991
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Women-s-Tiered-Smocked-Dress/15833995
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Women-s-Tiered-Smocked-Dress/15834001
Posted by ZDB at 12:21 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: SummerWardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Girls125x125

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2011 (137)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (28)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ▼  July (29)
      • <3 The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills..Is Baaaac...
      • My Package from Bath & Body Works Came Today! :D <3
      • Dinner: Pei Wei. <3
      • Sister's Baby Shower Today. <3 & I Can't wait to g...
      • R.I.P. Amy Winehouse :/
      • I Literally Stayed on the Computer All-Day Buying ...
      • MyHabit.com
      • Florida was Amazing! :) ,But i'm Happy to be back ...
      • Picking out My Clothes for Tomorrow :)&I just foun...
      • Airport at 4 a.m in the Morning! ^_^ 0.o Waiting....
      • 1 Day Away, until Florida. :) My Parents are Final...
      • Fake is the latest trend, and everyone's in style....
      • $25 Worth of Sunscreen Wipes  Purchase Date: 7/9/2...
      • Fake is the latest trend, and everyone's in style....
      • Amazing! ( Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear )
      • Summer Wardrobe
      • A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up Timmy Turner <3 <3 <3 ...
      • Some people's "Freedom of Speech" should be taken ...
      • Love.
      • 1 More Week.. <3
      • :) Thank God i found the Good in GoodBye..
      • Ready for the Beach && Dinner soon -__- Soo Hungry...
      • Bottega Veneta. <3
      • Whoever said "Money doesn't buy Happiness" simply...
      • Happy. :)
      • *____* Fireworks & Party Tonight!<3 Yay!
      • O! How I Love Google+ :) {Even though I didn't thi...
      • Awesome Dayy<3 >:D && I have 2 Parties to go to th...
      • http://market.android.com/details?id=com.dtanquary...
    • ►  June (19)
Zåchåry Deion Blevins'Hårper_2011-2012. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.